Rain Gutter Profiles
5" Straight Face Gutter &
2"x3" Smooth Downspout
- Adds a sophisticated modern look to any home
- Downspouts are custom and typically require more skill and time to fabricate and install
6" k style 3" Round Copper
- A k style round gutter with the open half facing the roof
- Works well with tile roofs because its extra inch in width prevents water from "over-shooting"
- A classic custom look, a great addition to any home
5" K Style Gutters with
2" x 3" Corrugated
- K Style gutters are the most popular gutter shape or profile with their decorative crown molding appearance (also called ogee gutters)
- This gutter style, along with 2"x3" corrugated downspout is the most economical of seamless rain gutters
- Make your rain gutter system maintenance free
- We offer a variety of gutter guard products installed. Gutter guards, or leaf screens, are a great addition to your rain gutter system.
- Woolley's Gutter Experts will pick up rain barrels, deliver them to your house and modify downspouts to drain into barrels at NO ADDITIONAL COST